3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodhouse Road, Eastmoor, WAKEFIELD
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Upvc double glazing
- Storage heating
- Dining Kitchen
- Excellent proximity to local schools
A well presented 3 bedroom home. Ideal for the young family. Located within close proximity to local schools. Having a local post office but with access to Wakefield City centre and all the facilities it provides. BOOK A VIEWING NOW.
Three bedroom semi detached house with lounge, kitchen with space for dining table, 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Gardens to front and rear. Ideal young family home. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' ( 3.63m x 4.57m )
With exposed timber floor, feature wall mounted electric fire, window to front elevation, radiator and ceiling coving.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 18' ( 2.59m x 5.49m )
With a good range of beech effect shaker style high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, windows to two elevations, radiator, space for appliances and space for table, integrated electric oven with electric hob and chimney extractor hood over, tiling to walls,
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
With window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
Window and central heating radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
Window and central heating radiator
With white suite comprising rectangular panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With gardens to front and rear being mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.