3 bedroom terraced house for saleDownham Road, Tranmere
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Undergone full scheme of modernisation
- Modern kitchen, bathroom & en suite
- Fully plastered walls throughout
- Private decked courtyard
- No chain
- Viewing highly recommended
An immaculately presented three bedroom family home which boasts fantastic family living accommodation and is situated on the fringe of Mersey Park. This stunning property has been renovated to a very high standard, the open plan kitchen/living area and the en suite to the master bedroom are just a few of many modern features that has been added to this charming home. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. The property is offered with no onward chain. A viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7169016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.