3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunkirk Drive, Chatham, Kent
- Spacious 3 bedroom double fronted semi-detached home
- 23ft kitchen diner
- Private and child friendly rear garden
- Potential for a utility room
- Close to amenities
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Enjoy the space and comfort both internally and externally.The property itself is quite generous in size, which makes entertaining friends and family more accommodating. If you have children then they can have one reception for when friends are around visiting, on the other hand the other could be used for adults to catch up on old times, you are getting the best of both worlds here as the schools are also close by.All the amenities are also within walking distance so to be honest you don't even need to take the car. Why go to the park when you can enjoy the summer in your own garden in comfort, it has enough space for the barbecue along with the children's trampoline.Commuters the Kings Ferry coach stop is also within the vicinity taking you up town in luxury, so no hassle at all.
What the Owner says:
I have been here for 30 years and it has been an excellent home to raise my family.The location, spacious rooms and potential made it too good to turn down back then. Looking back now it was most certainly the right decision. The double fronted aspect offers curb appeal, which meant it had a real presence, it is also set back from the road so you can add ample parking.All the rooms are all of good sizes including the bedrooms, so the children never had to argue. We have made some changes over the years to enhance and improve my home, with the best being the aga, it is my pride and joy.
- Lounge Area: 13'4 x 10'0 (4.07m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 23'2 x 9'1 (7.07m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 into recess x 10'0 (4.04m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'5 (3.48m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 6'8 (3.51m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 6'3 (2.36m x 1.91m)
- Storage Area: 8'6 x 8'6 (2.59m x 2.59m)
- Shed: 11'1 x 5'6 (3.38m x 1.68m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62014136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10432901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.