2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunningdale Avenue, Spalding
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Disabled Access to the Rear
- Great Layout
- Low Maintenance
- Quiet Location
- **Was £169,995 13.09.16 to 21.10.16 reduced to £165,000***
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this THREE BED DETACHED BUNGALOW with DISABLED ACCESS TO THE REAR, situated in a QUIET LOCATION in the town of Spalding. The property boasts a GREAT LAYOUT throughout and a LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN. Viewing is highly recommended!
DON'T MISS OUT on this detached bungalow situated in a sought after and quiet location within the market town of Spalding, offering easy access to local amenities, schools and transport links.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms (one being a converted garage), ensuite and a further family bathroom. There is a low maintenance rear garden and ample off street parking to the front of the property.
EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Double glazed door to front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, frosted windows looking through into the kitchen, wall lights, gas fire, radiator and a TV point.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, partly tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator and door leading into:-
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 3" maximum ( 3.20m x 2.51m maximum )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 10" inc wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.69m inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling fan, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 7" inc wardrobes ( 3.61m x 2.92m inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and a TV point.
Wet room comprising of a shower, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" exc recess x 7' 10" exc wardrobes ( 4.22m exc recess x 2.39m exc wardrobes )
Converted garage comprising of a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and a TV point.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard housing the CH boiler, and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a good sized slabbed & concrete driveway providing ample off street parking.
To the rear there is a low maintenance garden benefitting from security lights, patio with feature brick area for bushes and flowers, large storage shed and a small storage shed. There is also side access leading to the front of the property and disabled access leading into the dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62014499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.