3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharles Rodger Place, Bridge Of Allan, Stirling
Sold STC £190,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached property
- Spacious Living Room
- Extensive Kitchen/Diner
- Good size rear garden
- Detached Single Garage, GCH & DG
- EPC 'C'
Situated within the much sought after Bridge Of Allan locale is this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property with conservatory plus driveway, detached garage & gardens…..
This well-proportioned property offers generous accommodation split over 2 levels & provides a wonderful family home consisting of an entrance hall, spacious Living Room with doors leading through to an extensive Kitchen/Diner, with integrated appliances(washing machine, dish washer, fridge, freezer, oven/hob), which in turn leads into the conservatory. Upstairs the property consists of 3 bedrooms which all benefit from built in wardrobes, there is also a Wet Room with a low level wc, vanity washbasin, shower & heated towel rail. The property benefits from double glazing & a Combination boiler which provides central heating throughout. The vendors have also advised that in 2015 the property & garage had the addition of a new roof, including the flat roofs to the front & rear.
To the front of the home is an attractive lawned garden with sections of shrubs. A driveway to the side of the property provides off-street parking for numerous family sized cars & in turn allows access to the detached single garage with electric up & over door. To the rear of the property there is a patio area situated outside the conservatory & a further lawned garden plus additional shrubs & borders.
Living Room 15' 4" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.67m max x 4.42m max )
Kitchen/Diner 18' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.61m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 6" Inc wardrobe ( 3.89m x 3.20m Inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 5" Inc wardrobe ( 3.35m x 3.18m Inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 9' 1" Inc wardrobe ( 2.39m x 2.77m Inc wardrobe )
Wet Room 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62014571.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.