2 bedroom terraced house for saleBraybrooke Road, Desborough, Kettering
- Comprehensive Refurbishment
- Centre Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Size Kitchen/Dining Room
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Close to Local Amenities and Good Road Links
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Contact Agent to View
COMPREHENSIVE REFURBISHMENT - Rewired, replacement windows & doors, upgraded gas central heating, modern fixtures and fittings. Viewing highly recommended. Don't miss out - Call 01536 524425 today
Reached via main front door. Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs cupboard. Laminate flooring.
LOUNGE 11'11 x 11'8 (3.38m x 3.59m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Continuation laminate flooring from entrance hall.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 18'9 x 9'4 (5.74m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window and French doors to rear aspect. Double glazed rear entrance door. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Electric double oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood above. Integrated fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for dryer. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 19' max narrowing to 15'7 x 11'9 max (5.79m x 3.58m)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Two radiators.
BEDROOM TWO 15'7 x 9'6 (4.75m x 2.90m)
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM 7'2 x 5'7 (2.18m x 1.70m)
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Re-fitted three piece white suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and ergonomically shaped bath with shower over. Towel rail style radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway leading to main front door and access tunnel.
Enclosed by fencing, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio areas. Two outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62015198.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.