1 bedroom apartment for salePortland Road, Hove
Sold STC £300,000
- LARGE RAISED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO TURN INTO A TWO BEDROOM (STC)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
Huge potential to turn into a 2 bedroom garden flat (STC). This property is the whole of the raised ground floor with a walled south facing rear garden, large kitchen breakfast room, living room at almost 18 feet in length and a large double bedroom. One not to be missed!
This large raised ground floor flat takes up the entire ground floor and has a vast amount of space for a one bedroom property. The living room measures to almost 18 ft and has beautiful period cornicing wrapping around the room. There is a feature bay window with large sash windows allowing plenty of natural light to fill the room. The bedroom is also a very good size double room and has ceiling height of almost 10 ft. The bedroom flooring is the same as the living room and the hallway, which is the original stripped wooden oak floors; they have been stained to a rich dark colour creating a fantastic feeling of warmth.
To the rear of the house is the large kitchen breakfast room. This is fitted with real wood work surfaces and matching cream eye and low level units that complement each other nicely. There is a dishwasher, a washing machine and a fridge freezer already built in, so no additional expense needed here. Sitting in the feature bay window of the kitchen means you can enjoy breakfast overlooking your garden. From the kitchen there is a door leading to a small staircase with steps down to the rear garden.
There is a south facing walled rear garden which is very enclosed and is a fantastic spot to enjoy BBQs and have gatherings. What is great about being in a converted semi-detached house is that it benefits from having side access, so is ideal for those who cycle.
With no onward chain, Share of Freehold and lots of potential, this property must be viewed!
Living Room 17' 8" max x 16' 8" max ( 5.38m max x 5.08m max )
Kitchen 16' 3" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.95m max x 3.84m max )
Bedroom 14' 8" max x 13' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 4.14m max )
Bathroom 6' 3" max x 5' 4" max ( 1.91m max x 1.63m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62015861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.