3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Lane, Mansfield
Sold STC £90,000
- Mid terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Entrance hall
- Two reception rooms
- No upward chain
- Viewing advised
- Rear yard
15 Westfield Lane, Mansfield, NG18 1TD
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £83,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE. The property benefits from having TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and a REAR YARD. An intenal inspection is essetial to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom. Second floor bedrom three. Rear yard.
Having front entrance door and door leading to:
Lounge 11' 7" into chimney breast x 10' 4" ( 3.53m into chimney breast x 3.15m )
Having front elevation window and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 3" into chimney breast x 11' 4" ( 3.73m into chimney breast x 3.45m )
Having feature fireplace, rear elevation window and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, two side elevation windows, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and side entrance door,
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.62m plus recess )
Having rear elevation window, radiator, storage cupboard housing the boiler (untested).
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 4" into chimney breast ( 3.12m x 2.84m into chimney breast )
Having front elevation window and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower/mixer, low level WC and pedeatl wash hand basin. Part tiled, radiator and front elevation window.
Bedroom 3 15' 4" max x 14' 9" max into chimney breast ( 4.67m max x 4.50m max into chimney breast )
Having front elevation window, radiator, storage cupboard and storage under the eaves..
There is a yard to the front and rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62018075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.