4 bedroom detached house for saleSalterns Way, Lilliput, Poole
"Ferretti" - A stunning contemporary 4000sqft waterside home with four bedrooms and incredible views of the Harbour available as a building plot only or as a finished, turnkey home built to an impeccable standard.
Perfectly located in Lilliput village within walking distance of Salterns Marina, an award winning bakery, watersports within the harbour, local coffee shops and the beaches at Sandbanks are also nearby.
Available as a building plot with planning consent at £1.6m
Available as a finished product via a full turnkey design and build contract with professional interior design package as below for £2.75m. Enquire for full details
Feretti enjoys fantastic amenities from the Salterns Marina and sits in walking distance from the renowned Sandbanks beaches. In addition to this, a recently approved planning application shows the marina being developed to a 'World Class' standard to include the construction of improved mooring and marine facilities and a new luxury penthouse restaurant.
The property itself has been designed by the award winning David James Architects and comprises over 4000 sq ft of contemporary accommodation. Ferreti boasts 4 bedrooms, extensive open plan living space, a study, media room and large outdoor terraces.
The interior, designed by Carvelli Interiors, will be finished to an outstanding level of specification. Example features include: A Voger Cucine kitchen with Gaggenau and Siemens appliances, Italian porcelain where stated, a contemporary wood burner and an abundance of bespoke furniture compositions including fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms.
• Contemporary external design by award winning architects.
• Impressive entrance hall embracing both double and triple height voids as well as an indoor tree.
• Large open plan family room incorporating kitchen, living and dining areas.
• Separate formal living area on the first floor leading out to a generous balcony boasting exciting views over the blue lagoon and Brownsea Island.
• Master suite spanning full width of the 2nd floor, offering his and her dressing rooms and a large luxurious bathroom with a full height glass screen to embrace the views from the bath.
• A further 3 bedrooms, study, media room, garage, utility room, plant room and WC.
• Multiple roof lights on 2nd floor.
• Direct access to the Blue Lagoon.
• 10 year structural warranty.
• Bespoke Voger Cucine kitchen with signature hand-crafted Corian island.
• In conjunction with the bespoke island, the design incorporates a run of tall units with bridging element and hidden door through to the utility room.
• Kitchen fitted with a combination of Gaggenau and Siemens appliances, Quooker hot tap and innovative lighting details.
BATHROOM & EN-SUITES
• Contemporary designs incorporating lavish tile finishes with high-end sanitary ware components such as Vessini, Lusso Stone, Bauhaus and Duravit.
• Wet room style walk in showers.
• Made to measure mirrors designed to complement individual bathroom layouts and schemes.
ELECTRICAL, AV & SECURITY
• Home automation system installed throughout offering intelligent lighting and heating control, both of which can be controlled remotely.
• 5 & 13 amp circuits with brushed stainless steel switch and socket plates.
• Carefully designed LED lighting arrangement throughout comprising of spotlights, feature pendants, wall lights and strip lighting. In conjunction with the home automation, the installation makes for a diverse arrangement offering mood lighting and scene settings.
• iPod/iPhone controlled audio output pre-installed with speakers to main living areas, study & master suite.
• Harman Kardon 5.1 home theatre system included in acoustically engineered media room.
• Automatic gate entry system with built in camera linked to iPhone.
• QVIS CCTV system to cover the exterior of the property.
• 4 core power supplies to all areas requiring window treatments giving the option to upgrade to automated blinds and curtains.
HEATING & VENTILATION
• High efficiency condensing gas boiler system serving zoned thermostatically controlled under-floor heating system to all areas.
• Contemporary towel radiators in en-suites and family bathroom to supplement under-floor heating.
NOTEABLE INTERIOR FINISHES
• Bespoke concrete staircase with plastered balustrade and brushed square stainless steel handrail.
• Fitted wardrobes and dressing room compositions from Italian suppliers Novamobili and Giellesse.
• Bespoke study composition.
• Luxury floor coverings consisting of large format full bodied Italian porcelain tiles, LVT and soft touch carpet.
• Contemporary wood burner within bespoke fireplace composition.
• Flush shadow skirting and architrave detail.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL5030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.