4 bedroom detached house for saleTadworth, Bangor, BT19
- lounge with fireplace and multi-fuel burning stove
- solid wood oak flooring
- separate spacious family room
- ground floor cloakroom/WC
- modern newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining room
- 4 first floor bedrooms
- master suite with en-suite and newly fitted built in sliderobes
- modern family bathroom with white suite
- oil fired central heating
- upvc double glazed windows and doors throughout with patio doors to rear garden
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Bangor.
Beautifully presented detatched family home, offering adaptable living space. Set in a cul-de-sac on a generous site. Downstairs offers a cloakroom suite, family room, lounge, newly fitted modern kitchen with built-in appliances open plan to dining room, complete new flooring throughout the downstairs. Upstairs accomodation offers 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom, access to roofspace which could be converted (subject to approval). Outside garden to front, side and rear with decking area, with secure parking.
Tadworth is a popular residential area, offering ease of access to schools, shops, churches and main arterial routes for commuting to Belfast.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62018468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS54507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.