5 bedroom barn conversion for saleMount Pleasant, Chearsley Road, Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire, HP18
- Country house set in approx. 1.6 acres
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Five reception rooms
- Conservatory opening to a sunken hot tub
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, boot room
- Annexe/au pair accommodation potential
- Double garage, store room and workshop
- Potential for a paddock, surrounded by fields
A five bedroom country house with no upper chain located in a private rural position with 4,214 sq. ft. of accommodation, set in 1.6 acres, with potential for an annexe. Hillsdale House was originally an array of cattle barns which were converted in 1996 by the current owners. The house is situated along a private drive and is surrounded by open fields with panoramic countryside views. There is also the potential to create a paddock to the rear of the garden. This versatile house has two separate wings which offer potential for an annexe/au pair accommodation, and there is open plan entertaining space including a conservatory which opens to a seating area and a sunken hot tub. Vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, an oak minstrel gallery and church doors are among some of the character features. Long Crendon offers a variety of facilities including a village shop, a post office, a coffee shop, a florist, a library, a primary school, a church and publics houses/restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62019116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO153400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.