3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowmoor Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1
- Three bedroom family home
- Updated significantly by the current owner
- Ample parking and lawned rear garden
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- A viewing is essential
JW Wood are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom family home. Improved significantly by the current owner this home is sure to be in high demand. In brief accommodation comprises entrance hall, dining kitchen, spacious lounge, three good sized bedrooms and refitted family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a pleasant plot with ample parking to the front and a larger than average rear garden.
With gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, this fine home is ideal for a variety of purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62019263.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.