4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Harston, Cambridge, CB22
- 4 Bedrooms, en suite and fitted wardrobes to master
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Individually designed kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Under floor heating throughout downstairs, bathroom and en suite
- Integral garage with lighting and power
- South facing rear garden
Avocet House, 8 The Pastures
4 Bedroom House
The Pastures, High Street, Harston, Cambridge CB22 7QD
Call the Carter Jonas new homes team on 01223 403330 or email email@example.com for more information or to reserve off plan.
Total floor area, 172 sq m, 1849 sq ft
Kitchen: 4.07m x 4.12m
Living Room: 3.87m x 6.58m
Dining Room: 4.07m x 3.60m
Utility Room: 3.71m x 2.28m
W.C: 0.97m x 1.90m
Bedroom 1: 3.88m x 3.86m
Bedroom 1 En Suite: 2.27m x 2.63m
Bedroom 2: 4.07m x 3.94m
Bedroom 3: 4.07m x 2.70m
Bedroom 4: 3.71m x 4.75m
Bathroom: 2.84m x 1.95m
Country Living, Cambridge style
Laragh Homes and Cambridge Land are proud to unveil The Pastures, a new development comprising nine high quality homes situated in the desirable village of Harston, 5 miles from Cambridge's historic city centre.
Avocet House is a substantial detached home providing excellent space for family living.The property features
* 4 double bedrooms- en suite to master
* Spacious living room
* Kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
* Separate dining room
* South facing garden
* Individually designed contemporary handleless kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances and Silestone/Corian worktops
* Automated garage door
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor as well as to all bathrooms and en suites
* Wiring for complete connectivity including TV, phone, Cat 6 devices and alarm system
Each of the new homes at The Pastures has its own unique style and has been thoughtfully designed to fit in with the village and the surroundings. The exterior of each home reflects many of the architectural influences of local buildings including features such as stone lintels, barn-style cladding, crisp render and cottage-style oak doors. But that is where the traditional influences end. The interiors offer the highest level of luxury rarely found in contemporary homes.
The village of Harston is a highly desirable location as a result of its proximity to the A10 which provides excellent links to Cambridge, the M11, Royston and London.
Harston is the ideal location for enjoying a rural setting whilst being minutes from the internationally-renowned city of Cambridge; a city that has evolved to become one of the most popular places to reside in the UK for homeowners, students and businesses. The Pastures homes are the perfect space for families to enjoy the best of contemporary living, finished to the highest standards with luxurious touches throughout.
**Please note internal images are of a previous development and are for illustrative purposes only**
**Completions from Summer 2016**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62019572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNH160207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Cambridge South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.