Land for saleBaileywood Lane, Holme on Spalding Moor, York
APPROXIMATELY 1.72 HECTARES (4.25 ACRES)
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
Location - The land is located off and to the north of Baileywood Lane, approximately 1.50 miles to the south west of the centre of the village of Holme on Spalding Moor.
Description - The land extends to approximately 1.72 hectares (4.25 acres) and is divided internally with fences into two main grass paddock areas and a further grass paddock/entrance area. The external boundaries are fenced in part only. The land is level and is shown as Grade 3 on the Provisional Land Classification Map of England and Wales.There is a timber framed open fronted field shelter (5.74m x 2.63m) located in the western corner of the land. The land is suitable for both grazing and mowing purposes and is shown edged red on the attached plan for identification purposes only.
Basic Payment Scheme - We are not aware that the land is registered on the Land Parcel Information System and there will be no Basic Payment Scheme entitlements included in the sale of the land.
Access - The land is accessed via a track leading from Baileywood Lane.
Development Claw-Back Provision - The property is subject to an existing Development Claw-back Provision for a period of 80 years commencing from 16 May 2003 whereby a previous owner of the property or their successor in title will receive 50% of any uplift in value for non-agricultural purposes arising upon any sale/disposal of the property.
Sporting Rights And Mineral Rights - The sporting rights are in hand and are included in the sale. The mineral rights are excluded from the sale.
Nitrate Vulnerable Zone - The land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
Outgoings - The land is subject to drainage rates payable to the Ouse and Humber Drainage Board.
Stewardship Schemes - The land is not entered into any Stewardship Schemes.
Tenure - The land is freehold and vacant possession will be granted on completion.
Wayleaves, Easements And Rights Of Way - The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves and easements for masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these sales particulars or not and without obligation to define the same respectively.
There is a double pole and three wire overhead electricity line and a single pole and three wire overhead electricity line crossing the property and we understand there are Wayleave Agreements in respect of these.
Services - There are no mains services connected to the property.
Items Excluded From The Sale - It should be noted that the three container units located in the north east corner of the property are not included in the sale, however they are available to purchase by separate negotiation.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents.
Method Of Sale - The property is for sale as a whole by private treaty.
Guide Price - The property is for sale with a guide price of £50,000.
Further Information - Please contact Edward Smith Tel: 01430 872551
Important Notice - Hornseys for themselves and the vendors of this property for whom they act give notice that:
1. These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline only for the guidance of prospective purchasers and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, photographs, measurements, areas, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and other details in these particulars are given as a guide only and prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. They should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or by making independent enquiries.
3. A detailed survey of the property has not been undertaken and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
4. Services, appliances, facilities and equipment have not been tested. Nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in working order and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness and suitability of such items for their requirements.
5. Photographs in these particulars depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, fixtures or fittings photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photographs and no assumptions should be made regarding parts of the property that have not been photographed.
6. Prospective purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding use or past use of the property, necessary permissions for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to submitting an offer.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting the property, making further enquiries or submitting an offer for the property. Any person inspecting the property does so entirely as his/her own risk.
8. No employee of Hornseys has any authority, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise, to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatsoever in relation to this property. No responsibility is taken by Hornseys for any error, omission or mis-statement in these particulars.
Possession - Vacant possession on completion.
Agents Note - All measurements are approximate and for guidance only. No appliances, services, gas and electrical installations or central heating systems have been tested by the agents, nor have they carried out a detailed survey on this property.
Free Valuation - If you are thinking of selling or struggling to sell your house we will be pleased to provide free valuation and marketing advice.
Disclaimer - Messrs Hornseys for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that: (i) these particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. (ii) none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. (iii) any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. (iv) no person in the employment of Messrs Hornseys has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. ALL NEGOTIATIONS RESPECTING THIS PROPERTY TO BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS OFFICE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26516165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hornseys, Market Weighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.