3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerton Road, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £140,000
- Beautifully Presented Semi
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking with Garage
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner
- No Onward Chain
Early viewing is strongly advised on this fantastic semi-detached house which has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property boasts off-road parking with a garage and would make an ideal first time buy or family home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this immaculately presented semi-detached house situated in a popular part of Great Sutton close to local schools, amenities and travel links. The property has been refurbished to a high standard by the current vendors and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge and a modern kitchen/diner to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a good-sized plot boasting off-road parking with a garage as well as gardens to the front and rear. This house would make a fantastic first time buy or family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 6" max into recess ( 4.14m x 3.81m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire place, built-in storage cupboard under stairs and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 6" x 10' 3" max ( 4.72m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect and a double glazed door to the garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker point, radiator and a breakfast counter with more built-in cupboard space and storage.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 8" plus door recess ( 3.86m x 2.64m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max into door recess x 6' 6" ( 2.90m max into door recess x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, storage cupboard housing combi boiler and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a towel rail radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large garden with a lawned area to one side and a decoratively stoned area to the other. Also there is a paved driveway providing off-road parking and access to the garage.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden that is decoratively stoned with paved area and panel enclosed fencing.
Up and over door with power, lights and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62023880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.