4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarch Close, Hersden, Canterbury, Kent
Sold STC £240,000
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Separate garage and parking
- Offered Let or as vacant
- Traditional ground floor layout
- Bedrooms to 1st and 2nd floor
- EPC energy rating C (76)
What the Owner says:
We bought this home as we wanted one that was modern, requiring low maintenance and with great investment potential and we have been delighted it has provided us with just that. We were keen to rent it out on a professional letting basis. The development is ideal for families so those wishing to buy to move in will also be delighted with this spacious home - there may be a bit of a fight for the top floor bedroom though!
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 5'7 x 3'2 (1.70m x 0.97m)
- Lounge/Diner: 16'3 x 11'5 (4.96m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'0 x 9'3 (4.88m x 2.82m)
- Landing: 12'0 x 6'8 (3.66m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'6 (2.01m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'10 x 6'7 (2.39m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 9'4 (3.46m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'3 (3.20m x 2.82m)
- Landing: 5'9 x 3'4 (1.75m x 1.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 20'6 x 10'9 (6.25m x 3.28m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'3 x 7'7 (2.52m x 2.31m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62024240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.