3 bedroom detached house for saleHereward Way, Feltwell, Thetford
Sold STC £195,000
- Modern detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Enclosed rear garden
Offered chain free and situated within a cul de sac. This is a great home for a growing family, it benefits from night storage heating and sealed unit UPVC doors and windows, ground floor cloakroom and front and rear gardens.
Offered chain free and situated within a cul de sac, this is a great home for a growing family. It benefits from night storage heating and sealed unit UPVC doors and windows, ground floor cloakroom and front and rear gardens.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance to:
Built in under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling.
Built in under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front.
Living Room 21' 5" (max) x 12' 3" (max) ( 6.53m (max) x 3.73m (max) )
With laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, night storage heater, sealed unit UPVC window to front and sealed unit timber framed doors to:
Conservatory 9' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.81m )
Of sealed unit timber construction, with laminate floor, light connected and double sealed unit timber framed doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edged work surfaces with cupboards below, further cupboards and drawers with rolled edged work surfaces over, eye level units, space and point for electric cooker, space for fridge and freezer, laminated flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, sealed unit UPVC door to side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, laminated floor and coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
With laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, night storage heater and sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and wall mounted electric panel heater with timer.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Laminated floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and wall mounted electric panel heater with timer.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 3" (8,10 max) ( 1.68m x 1.91m (8,10 max) )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, vinyl flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and wall mounted electric heater.
The front garden has been laid to lawn and has shrub beds to borders. There is a driveway to the side of the property providing parking for 2 to 3 vehicles which leads to the brick built garage which measures 18 ft long by 8 ft 9 wide. It has an up and over metal door, power and light connected and sealed unit UPVC door to side. The rear garden is lawned, has a storage shed and covered lean to area to the rear of the garage.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed along the High Street to the level crossing, bearing left to Weeting, on reaching Weeting turn left (sign posted Hockwold) and continue through to the far end of Hockwold. Then turn right to Feltwell, this brings you into Feltwell along Wilton Road which continue into Bell Street and on into High Street. When you reach the Central Garage, continue straight ahead into Long Lane, eventually turning right into Hereward Way/ Manor Park estate. The property can be found towards the far end on the left hand side, indicated by a William H Brown sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62025410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.