4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpital Terrace, Gainsborough
- INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY
- Two flats requiring refurbishment
- Ground floor flat comprising lounge, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom
- Three storey flat comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- EPC RATING (30) : F
- EPC RATING (30a) : F
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY - Two flats with tenants in situ.
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market this traditional semi detached house which has been converted into two self contained flats. The ground floor flat comprises lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The second flat is located across three floors and briefly comprises ground floor dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there is a lounge, bedroom and bathroom. The accommodation is completed by two bedrooms situated on the second floor. Having gardens to the front, side and rear
30a SPITAL TERRACE
Wooden entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
11' 1'' x 10' 3'' (3.39m x 3.12m)
Laminate flooring, window to the side aspect, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs to second floor.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
13' 10'' x 9' 2'' (4.22m x 2.80m)
Window to the side aspect, radiator.
30 SPITAL TERRACE
10' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.32m x 3.01m)
Single glazed entrance door, window, base and wall mounted units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit.
10' 1'' x 7' 0'' (3.07m x 2.13m)
Window to the rear aspect, wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over.
12' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.69m x 3.39m)
Windows to the side and rear aspects.
15' 0'' x 14' 0'' (4.57m x 4.26m)
Bay window to the front aspect, original cornice, Edwardian style fire surround with tiled inset to gas fire.
There are gardens to the front, side and rear of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5747520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.