3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeeches Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- 'Open House' event - Friday 7th October
- Three Bedroom semi detached
- Utility Room and Guest WC
- Well Presented, recently renovated
- Garage & off road parking
'Open House' event - Friday 7th October. Call now to book your slot. No Chain! This 3 bedroom semi detached home offers a lounge, kitchen, utility room, guest WC & a family bathroom. Extensive front gardens the property also has a driveway and a garage. Conveniently located schooling & amenities.
No Chain! This three bedroom semi detached home offers a lounge, kitchen, utility room, guest WC and a family bathroom. With extensive front gardens the property also has a driveway and a garage. Conveniently located for schooling an amenities, call immediately to avoid missing out!
Under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 9' 10" x 14' max to bay ( 3.00m x 4.27m max to bay )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 4.80m x 3.00m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear and side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, part tiling to walls, radiator and door to conservatory/utility.
Conservatory / Utility 10' x 6' 9" plus recess ( 3.05m x 2.06m plus recess )
Double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine, door to front and door to garden.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 8" plus door recess ( 3.66m x 2.64m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max 4'7 min x 6' 10" max 3'6 min ( 2.72m max 4'7 min x 2.08m max 3'6 min )
Double glazed window to front with over stairs storage boxes and radiator.
Bath with electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiling to walls and radiator.
Paving, decking area and flower beds.
Block paved drive way to front, up and over door and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62027324.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.