3 bedroom detached house for saleDeepwood Close, CARDIFF
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- A MUST SEE PROPERTY
- PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT
- QUIET AREA
3 Bedroom Detached Property FOR SALE on this sought after development. Comprising: Entrance Hallway, Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Paved Double Driveway, Garage and large garden to rear ! A MUST SEE PROPERTY! VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - CALL (029) 2022 3444
This good sized detached family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location yet offers good access to the major road network via the A48 and A2432 closeby. The accommodation comprises of a hall, lounge with walk through to the kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom, externally the property compromises of a good sized front garden, a driveway with garage and an enclosed good size rear garden with three tier lawn and paved patio. Viewing is highly recommended! To arrange a viewing CALL (029) 2022 3444
Lounge Area 11' x 14' ( 3.35m x 4.27m )
Great sized living space, Laminate wood flooring, front facing windows, which lead onto the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 14' 9" ( 3.10m x 4.50m )
Tiled flooring, rear facing windows that look out onto the garden with back door access. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and general plumbed appliances.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 9' 2" ( 1.96m x 2.79m )
3 Piece white suite, Toilet, Hand basin & panel bath with power shower. Tiled flooringpanel, rear facing window onto garden.
Landing L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Laminate wood flooring, rear facing window that looks out onto the garden, panel radiator, good sized double room.Good sized double bedroom with ample room for double bed and wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (master) 14' 7" x 9' ( 4.45m x 2.74m )
Large bedroom, front facing window overlooking the front garden, laminate flooring & Panel radiator. Good sized master bedroom with ample room for double bed and wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 7' x 10' ( 2.13m x 3.05m )
Front facing single room, average sized single room with ample room for single bedroom suite.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62027351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.