4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Hallingbury, Bishop's Stortford
Withdrawn from Market
- Superbly presented Edwardian home with about six acres
- Extensively refurbished to very high standards
- Featuring superior two storey contemporary extension
- Luxuriously fitted kitchen/living room
- Elevated timber deck overlooking garden
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, two further receptions
- Highly sought after village convenient commuter rail services, airport and M11
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Character features
- Early viewing advised
With four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and ample parking for a family and visiting friends, all you have to do is take possession of this magnificent space and settle in. Journey time to London is 45 minutes and Stansted airport is within 15 minutes, and local schooling is of an excellent calibre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62027963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.