4 bedroom house for saleTrumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Cambridge
** NEW RELEASE **
The Brambling is a fantastic 4 bedroom family home offering 1557 sq ft over 3 floors.
The spacious kitchen/dining area on the ground floor features French doors leading in the garden and double doors leading in to the living room. Also located on this floor is a spacious hallway, store room and WC.
The second floor houses three bedrooms, an en suite and family bathroom. In addition to the study, the second floor has a superb master suite with dressing area and en suite bathroom.
Our top features of this attractive 4 bedroom home, include:
* A stylish, 1557 sq ft, 3 storey property;
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with patio doors leading to the private rear garden;
* Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances;
* Separate cloakroom and WC
* 4 bedrooms including a luxurious master bedroom featuring a dressing area and en suite;
* Family bathrooms and additional en suite;
* Separate study area;
* Single remote garage with 1 parking space.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO DISCUSS **
The main image is computer generated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.