2 bedroom apartment for saleHenley Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £137,500
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Stunning Interior
- Close to the Town Centre
- Allocated Parking
Stunning two bedroom ground floor apartment within this charming Victorian conversion, this property is well-presented throughout with features including a contemporary fitted kitchen with integral appliances, modern bathroom suite, sash windows and allocated parking.
Positioned on Henley Road, there is easy access to the popular Christchurch Park as well as the Ipswich town centre offering a large variety of shops and restaurants.
Secure Entry Door Into:
Door leading to:
Three multi-pane sash windows to the side, wall mounted entry phone receiver, cupboard housing water tank, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 15' 2" ( 3.20m x 4.62m )
Multi-pane sash window to the side and double glazed window to the side, wall mounted electric heater and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Multi-pane sash window to the side and wall mounted electric heater.
Obscure multi-pane sash window to the side, three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, sink unit with mixer tap and low level WC. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.12m )
Multi-pane sash window to the side, wall mounted electric heater, spotlights and door leading to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.51m x 1.75m )
Multi pane sash window to the side, single bowl and single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, range of white high gloss wall and base mounted units with cupboards and drawers with integrated fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. Built-in Samsung electric oven with Lamona four ring electric hob and extractor hood over. Laminate flooring and spotlights.
One allocated parking space and communal gardens surrounding the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62029163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.