4 bedroom detached house for sale51 Rixtonleys Drive, Irlam, M44 6RN
- 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTING
- GRD FLR CLOAKS & UTILITY ROOM
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- REAR LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH DECKED AREA
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
* We are delighted to offer this impressive 4 bedroomed spacious detached family home * The property has been redesigned from the original footprint to include an enhanced living area and a re-sited bespoke fitted kitchen * Situated on a popular residential development * Offering exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and immaculate presentation throughout the property * Upvc double glazed * Gas central heating * Layout comprises of spacious entrance hall, extensive lounge to the rear of the property, dining room to the front of the property * Fully fitted quality kitchen * Ground floor cloaks * Utility room * Four generous sized bedrooms to the first floor * Immaculate family bathroom suite * Separate bespoke double shower room * Spacious enclosed landscaped rear garden with large decked area * Block paved driveway to the front of the property for several vehicles * All carpet curtains and light fittings are included in the sale * Viewing essential to appreciate * The property is located close to local amenities and to all major motorway networks * Early viewing of the property is highly recommended to appreciate
Spacious entrance hall with radiator, laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Wash basin, w.c, radiator, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Plumbed for appliances, stainless steel sink with drainer, laminate flooring.
Offering spacious family living accommodation, to the rear of the property with Bay window, glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden, radiator x 2, laminate flooring.
To the front of the property.
Bay window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fully fitted extensive kitchen with bespoke units, built in halogen oven and hob and integrated fridge freezer, mirrored walls and brick tiles, downlighters, laminate flooring.
Bay window, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fitted units, radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Fitted units with mirrored doors, radiator, carpet flooring.
Immaculate 3 piece white bathroom suite, vanity unit, w.c, wash basin, tiled walls, ceiling speakers, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double shower unit with glass screen, combination vanity unit with w.c & wash basin, PVC ceiling with downlighters and speakers, chrome towel radiator, tiled walls.
Open plan to the front of the property with a block paved driveway offering ample off road parking.
Enclosed landscaped rear garden with large decked area which is not directly overlooked with rear access to the garden from both sides of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62029571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1RIXTON51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.