Land for saleArable Land, Grassland, Bubwith
Sold STC £60,000
A field in permanent grassland extending to approx 12.33 acres (4.99 hectares) situated to the west of Breighton Road to the south of the village.
Classified as Grade 3 and the soil is described in the Fladbury Series as a stoneless clay.
The land has separate vehicular and pedestrian accesses off Breighton Road.
Location - The land is situated on the outskirts of Bubwith on Breighton Road, approximately 6 miles north of Howden and the M62 motorway and approximately 8 miles north east of Selby.
Description - A field in permanent grassland extending to approximately 12.33 acres (4.99 hectares) situated to the west of Breighton Road to the south of the village. It is classified as Grade 3 and the soil is described in the Fladbury Series as a stoneless clay. The land has separate vehicular and pedestrian accesses off Breighton Road.
RLR Field Number: SE7135 0972
Permanent Grassland 12.33 Acres (4.99 Hectares)
Access - Lot 1 is accessed between Nos 44 and 44a Breighton Road. There is an access gate between Lot 1 and Lot 2 to the west of the waste water treatment works.
Viewing - At any reasonable time when in possession of these sales particulars.
General Information - Basic Payment Scheme
The vendor has submitted a Basic Payment Scheme application in 2016 and will retain the associated payment.
The Basic Payment Scheme entitlements are included in the sale of the land, subject to payment of VAT, and will be transferred to the purchaser(s), on a pro rata basis if the land is sold in lots, following completion. Copies of the 2016 BP5 application form, the 2014 Entitlement Statement and the Rural Land Register maps are available for inspection at the agent' offices on request.
The vendors are not aware of any of the land having been filled with any contaminate matter referred to in the Environmental Protection Act 1990. The vendors do not give any guarantees in this respect and advise the purchaser(s) to make such investigations which may be necessary to satisfy themselves that none of the land is so filled.
The land has been in permanent grassland for the last five years.
There will be no ingoing valuation payable by the purchaser(s) nor will there be any consideration or allowance made whatsoever for any dilapidations or other deductions.
Mineral, Sporting and Timber
All sporting rights, standing timber and minerals are included in the sale in so far as they are owned.
Nitrate Vulnerable Zone
None of the land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
Drainage rates are payable to the Ouse & Humber Drainage Board.
Planning and Designations
The land is situated in an Important Landscape Area in accordance with the East Riding Local Plan. A strip of land adjacent to the River Derwent is designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest, a Special Protection Area and Special Area of Conservation.
Plans, Area and Schedules
The plan provided and areas stated in these sales particulars are based on the Rural Payments Agency's Land Parcel Identification System. They are for guidance only and are subject to verification with the Title Deeds.
Vacant possession will be granted on completion.
There is a metered water supply.
The land is not entered into any Environmental Stewardship Schemes.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way
The land is sold subject to and with the benefits of all rights of way, whether public of private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves and easement for masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these sales particulars or not and without any obligation to define the same respectively.
There are public footpaths over the land.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council, County Hall, Cross Street, Beverley HU17 9BA Tel: 01482 393939 Email: email@example.com
Method of Sale
The land is for sale by Private Treaty. Prospective purchasers are advised to register their interest with the agents to ensure they are kept up to date with the progress of the sale.
Harrowells Limited, Market Place, Pocklington, York YO42 2AQ Tel: 01904 698632, Katie I'Anson acting.
Please contact Martin Swann Tel: 01430 872551
Mobile: 07711 200854
Guide Price - Guide price of £60,000
Tenure - The land is understood to be freehold.
Free Valuation - If you are thinking of selling or struggling to sell your house we will be pleased to provide free valuation and marketing advice.
Important Notice - Hornseys for themselves and the vendors of this land for whom they act give notice that:
1. These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline only for the guidance of prospective purchasers and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, photographs, measurements, areas, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and other details in these particulars are given as a guide only and prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. They should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or by making independent enquiries.
3. A detailed survey of the land has not been undertaken and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that the land is in good condition or otherwise.
4. Services, appliances, facilities and equipment have not been tested. Nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in working order and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness and suitability of such items for their requirements.
5. Photographs in these particulars depict only certain parts of the land. It should not be assumed that any fixtures or fittings photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the land remains as displayed in the photographs and no assumptions should be made regarding parts of the land that have not been photographed.
6. Prospective purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding use or past use of the land, necessary permissions for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the land prior to submitting a tender.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting the land, making further enquiries or submitting a tender for the land. Any person inspecting the land does so entirely at his/her own risk.
8. No employee of Hornseys has any authority, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise, to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatsoever in relation to the land. No responsibility is taken by Hornseys for any error, omission or mis-statement in these particulars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hornseys, Market Weighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.