2 bedroom house for saleKingsley Green, FRODSHAM
Guide Price £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000
- Impressive first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge and seprate Dining room
Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000
Impressive first floor apartment occupying a great position with views over the communal green. The interior offers well planned and spacious accommodation with a fitted kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a linked lounge and dining room.
Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000
Converted in the1980's is this late Victorian development arranged around the central village green. Kingsley Green is on the outskirts of Frodsham, adjacent to open countryside whilst still being within easy reach of a wide selection of local services.
The large communal hallway has a designated store room off and a wide turned staircase with 'Stenna' stair lift leading to the first floor. The apartment provides unique accommodation with varying ceiling heights and delightful views over the development and its communal gardens. The interior provides a reception hall, fitted kitchen, dining room and lounge with all three rooms benefitting from the great views at the front. Both bedrooms and bathroom are located to the rear of the apartment, the bathroom having a white suite whilst both bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes.
The communal grounds are beautifully maintained, the development being situated around a central green with established trees and planting along with residents parking.
Large communal entrance with turned stairs and stenna stair lift leading to the first floor acccommodation. Tiled flooring and access to walk in store room with light and shelving.
Entry phone system, dado rail with attached handrail, picture rail, loft hatch, radiator and built in store cupboard. High level windows and doors leading off including glazed panel doors to lounge and dining rooms.
Lounge 18' x 12' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.73m )
Windows to the front with delightful aspects over the communal green and gardens. Two radiators, picture rail, dado rail, television point, telephone point along with high level windows for added natural light and mixed ceiling heights with 12' ceiling height in places. The room opens into the dining room ....
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
High ceilings, two radiators, windows to the front with views matching the lounge and serving hatch into kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 6' 5" ( 4.72m x 1.96m )
Window to the front elevation with communal green aspects and radiator. Central heating boiler, serving hatch and fixed drop leaf table. Range of wall, drawer and base level units with contrasting work tops and sink bowl with drainer. Under counter space for appliances including plumbing for washing machine. Four ring hob, double oven and cooker hood.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.28m )
Triple glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, coving, dado rail and fitted wardrobes providing ample hanging and storage space
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.99m x 1.85m )
Triple glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Windows to the rear elevation, radiator and half tiled walls in white with decorative relief. Suite in white comprising a bath with walk in access, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin
Residents parking, large central green and established gardens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62030705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.