4 bedroom detached house for saleBirch Place, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- MODERN DETACHED VILLA
- DINING ROOM
- DINING KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS MASTER EN SUITE
- SHOWER ROOM
- GCH & DG
An exceptional detached villa with garage conversion enjoying a prime position within this exclusive pocket of Drumsagard village.
Set within a much admired and pleasant cul-de-sac this attractive detached villa has been imaginatively altered and converted within to provide generously proportioned and versatile accommodation. Presented to the market to an exacting standard throughout the bright and spacious interior comprises immediately impressive and welcoming reception hall, convenient w.c., beautifully presented formal lounge, dining room, stunning modern fitted breakfasting style kitchen complete with integral appliances and convenient breakfasting bar, versatile family/dining room on open plan basis to kitchen whilst an impressive large conservatory added to rear completes the ground floor accommodation. Located at first floor level are four generously proportioned and well presented bedrooms master with en-suite. A modern fitted luxury shower room incorporating a double width shower cubicle completes the accommodation overall. The property features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout whilst additional benefits include a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained level landscaped gardens with the rear incorporating a pleasant decked area, well manicured lawn section and private outlook. A truly outstanding property, as such viewing is advised to appreciate the size style and quality contained within.
From the property there are main arterial routes which link to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.78m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 17' 2" x 8' 5" ( 5.23m x 2.57m )
Family Room 15' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 13' 5" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 3.89m x 4.09m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 10' 4" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 2.62m x 3.15m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 8" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 2.84m x 2.64m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Conservatory 23' 3" x 13' MAX ( 7.09m x 3.96m MAX )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62030735.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.