4 bedroom detached house for saleSwepstone Close, Lower Earley, Reading
- A Stunning Detached Family Home
- Re-Fitted Kitchen\Dining Room with Utility Room
- Lounge, Large Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Three Further Bedrooms
- Garage with large driveway
A beautifully presented detached home is situated in a cul-de-sac position & benefits from a stunning re-fitted kitchen\dining room with utility room, lounge, UPVC conservatory, master bedroom with ensuite & three further bedrooms. Outside there is a lovely rear garden and garage with driveway.
Swepstone Close is situated in the heart of the Lower Earley Development. The property is within walking distance of Maiden Place Shopping Centre and within a 1 mile of the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre, Library and other local amenities. Access to the A329M, M4 and the A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible. Bus routes into Reading are within walking distance.
Early Viewing of this delightful family home is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.53m )
Upvc Conservatory 14' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.84m )
Re-Fitted Kitchen\dining Room 23' 10" x 10' 10" ( 7.26m x 3.30m )
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 3.56m x 2.92m plus door recess )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" plus door recess x 8' 5" ( 3.20m plus door recess x 2.57m )
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 10" max ( 2.69m x 2.39m max )
Lovely Enclosed Garden
Garage And Driveway For 4 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62032247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.