3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleApplecroft, Northchurch, Berkhamsted
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS PLUS CLOAK ROOM
- END OF TERRACE
- SECLUDED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
* THREE BEDROOMS * TWO BATHROOMS PLUS CLOAK ROOM * END OF TERRACE * EXCELLENT PRESENTATION * SECLUDED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * PARKING * MOTIVATED SELLER *
This three bedroom end terrace town house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within short walking distance of shops, pub, church, bakery and chip shop. The house is beautifully presented and benefits from a secluded southerly facing rear garden and two parking spaces. The accommodation comprises :- Entrance hall, cloak room, fitted kitchen, light and airy open plan living/dining room with doors opening to the rear garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom. On the second floor is another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Outside to the rear is a secluded southerly facing garden with a patio, lawn and mature shrubs and side access. There are two parking spaces.
Sitting/dining Room 16' 2" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.93m max x 4.06m max )
Kitchen 13' max x 5' 9" ( 3.96m max x 1.75m )
Master Bedroom 13' max x 11' 10" max ( 3.96m max x 3.61m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 6' 3" ( 3.00m max x 1.91m )
Bedroom Three 14' 2" to wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 4.32m to wardrobes x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62032256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.