3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConnaught Street, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan
- Bay Fronted Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms & Dressing Room
- Modern Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Energy Rating: D
- Sitting Room
- Utility Room & WC
- Upgraded First Floor Bathroom
- Brown uPVC Throughout
- Oak Internal Doors & Staircase
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented bay fronted semi detached home which has been finished to a high modern standard. It is ideally situated to take advantage of all local amenities, shops, schools and transport links with the main line railway station being within minutes away. Located in a prime residential area, this property offers excellent family accommodation and briefly comprises of brown uPVC throughout, gas fired heating, oak internal doors and staircase, modern newly fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, dressing room (previously bedroom 4), utility room with WC to the ground floor and an upgraded bathroom to the first floor. Externally, there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear with rear lane and side access. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!!!
Property ref: 121_14_4257166
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62032580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4257166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Morgan, Port Talbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.