3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArmley Grange Avenue, Armley, Leeds 12
Sold STC £168,000
- Very Attractive Family Home
- Very Large Garden - Superbly Maintained & Stocked
- Well Presented & Maintained House
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation & Burglar Alarm System
- Conservatory With New Solid Roof
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Sought After Estate Off Stanningley Road - Cycle Super Highway
This very attractive three bedroom semi-detached home enjoys an elevated position with long-distance views and probably one of the largest, and one of the most established, gardens on this much sought after estate. Well maintained and cared for the accommodation benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, an alarm system and briefly comprises a hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory (with a new solid roof and Velux window), two generous double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a combined bathroom and wc with over-bath shower. The gated drive leads to a detached garage and the lovely gardens are extensively stocked with flowering plants, feature shrubs, lawn, vegetable plots, fruit trees, greenhouse and shed. The location offers easy commuting access to Leeds or Bradford city centre by bus or car, and the new cycle superhighway on nearby Stanningley Road makes cycling to work quick and easy. There are leisure and shopping amenities just a short drive away in Armley or at the new Kirkstall Bridge Shopping Park and the area is convenient for modern sports centres, tennis clubs, schools and even Gotts Park and the golf course. This is a delightful family home, especially anyone keen on gardening.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62033312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.