4 bedroom detached house for saleFrimley Green Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16
Sold STC £600,000
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Excellent Presentation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Reception Areas
- Approximate 100ft Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway For Several Cars
- Close to Highly Regarded Schools
BRIDGES FRIMLEY - An attractive and extremely spacious detached property which has undergone extensive upgrading and extensions by the current owners to create a stunning family home situated within close proximity to highly regarded local schooling. The generous ground floor accommodation comprises of a large entrance hall, a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, dining room, study and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and one single, a family bathroom in addition to a refitted shower room. An internal inspection is strongly advised to appreciate the attention to detail and quality of finish the property offers.
To the front the property benefits from an generous block paved driveway with adjacent shaped lawn. An undoubted feature to the rear of the property is a landscaped garden extending to approximately 100ft in depth which offers a high level of mature screening and enjoys a pleasant sunny aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62033600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Frimley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.