4 bedroom duplex for sale4F3, 56 Home Street, Tollcross, Edinburgh, EH3 9NA
- Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, forth-floor (top) duplex flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in Edinburgh's vibrant Tollcross area just the south of the city centre, with views to Edinburgh castle..
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, upper hall, four double bedrooms, box room, and a bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, bay windows, stripped-wood panelled doors, cornice-work and feature fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, secured entry system, and a shared drying terrace.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, forth-floor (top) duplex flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in Edinburgh's vibrant Tollcross area just the south of the city centre. A reception hall gives access throughout the ground floor and features two built-in store cupboards. Set to the front is the living room with marble fireplace, whist set of to the rear is the box room with secondary access to the hall. Rear facing, the spacious dining room and kitchen has a built-in pantry/store cupboard; and appliances include a fridge/freezer, fridge, washing machine, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. The first double bedroom is also rear facing, as is a family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath. On the upper level, a hall features a skylight window. Bedrooms two and three are rear facing with bay windows; whilst bedroom four is set to the front with a view to Arthur's Seat and Edinburgh Castle. Tollcross is centred around one of the major road junctions to the south of the city centre, and lies close to the green spaces of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows. It is conveniently-placed for the Haymarket Station, Grassmarket, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Quay, The Exchange and the Union Canal. Local amenities include a variety of concert halls and theatres, including the Usher Hall, King's Theatre, and Church Hill Theatre. Retail outlets can be found on the bustling streets of Fountainbridge, Bruntsfield and Morningside, along with a range of restaurants, bars, bistros and cafes. The Fountain Park leisure complex to the west, hosts a multiscreen cinema, bowling, and Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.