6 bedroom detached house for salePURLEY
Withdrawn from Market £1,595,000
- Gas fired central heating (underfloor throughout), high quality double glazing throughout
- Generous entrance hall with impressive oak staircase and galleried landing above
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Generous front facing study/family room
- Well proportioned front facing dining room
- Excellent drawing room with feature fireplace and French doors opening onto rear patio
- Wonderful fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of high quality appliances including induction hob, pop-up extractor, oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge freez...
- Generous utility room with fitted cupboards and appliances
- Light and airy galleried first floor landing
- Splendid master bedroom suite incorporating shower/bathroom and walk-in wardrobe/dressing room
This wonderfully presented, newly built, detached family home offers extensive accommodation and generous room sizes throughout, located on the ever popular Woodcote Park Estate, the property also benefits from under floor heating, Smart Home technology inc Sonos and CCTV, a stunning home which should be viewed without delay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62035919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.