2 bedroom cottage for saleLEATHERHEAD
- PRETTY 2/3 BEDROOM COTTAGE
- FITTED KITCHEN ADJOINING UTILITY ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM WITH DOORS TO BOTH BEDROOMS
- SMALL SUNNY FRONT GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- QUIETLY LOCATED IN A NO THROUGH ROAD
- SHORT WALK TO THE TOWN CENTRE
Located in a quiet lane just a stones throw from the town centre, this lovely turn of the last Century cottage is the epitome of charm and character. The property features wood frame double glazed sash windows, oak effect flooring and gas coal effect stove. The accommodation includes flexible 2/3 bedroom accommodation as one of the rooms on the ground floor could be used as a bedroom or reception room. There is a fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, 2 bedrooms on the first floor and a 'Jack & Jill' bathroom with white 4 piece suite. Externally there is a small patio style garden to the front with south-west aspect and two off street parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62036309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5573162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.