4 bedroom detached house for saleArthur Street, Golcar, HUDDERSFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£280,000***
- Four Bedroom Detached, Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Diner with Utility Room
- Master Ensuite
- No Onward Chain
- Gardens to Front and Rear
***GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£280,000***
Four bedroom detached family home in popular Golcar village benefiting from two reception rooms, kitchen diner, downstairs wc, master boasting en-suite and off street parking. There are well manicured gardens to both the front and rear. An ideal family home.
Proud to offer to the market this delightful four bedroom detached family home which is located in the sought after village of Golcar benefiting from well regarded junior and infant schools and a range of local amenities. This family home will not fail to impress with its abundance of space and high quality interior for modern family living. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, downstairs cloaks/WC, lounge, dining room, and the spacious kitchen with utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with master benefiting from ensuite and the house bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway offering ample off street parking and well presented gardens to both the front and rear.
Enter the property from the front elevation into the main entrance hallway, offering a useful understairs cupboard, real wood flooring, central heating radiator, dado rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect. The staircase to the first floor is accessed here.
The downstairs WC is smartly presented and has a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood flooring and a window to the front. The property's alarm system is located here.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.48m )
Positioned to the rear of the home and providing a great entertaining space. The lounge features a living flame effect, gas fireplace set within a modern surround, wall lights with a television point and a central heating radiator. There are double glazed patio doors and windows to the rear allowing a good degree of natural light to flow through the room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
Ample space is available for family dining with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen Diner 19' 6" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.53m Max )
The real hub of the home the dining kitchen offers a range of contemporary wall and base fitted units and complementary work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Having a 5 ring gas hob with cooker hood over and offering an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. There are two central heating radiators, tiled flooring and a cupboard houses the central heating boiler. There are double glazed windows offering pleasant views over the garden and a door provides access to the side of the property.
Utility Room 7' 9" Into Recess x 4' 2" ( 2.36m Into Recess x 1.27m )
Featuring tiled flooring and offering plumbing for a washing machine with wall cupboards and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise to the first floor landing which provides access to the bedrooms, house bathroom and the loft space, which is part boarded with light.
Bedroom One 12' 2" Into Recess&front of robes x 11' 7" ( 3.71m Into Recess&front of robes x 3.53m )
Well presented and positioned to the front of the property, the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and shelving with effective lighting, currently being used as a dresser. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Being larger than your average en suite, offering a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a WC. Including a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.64m )
The second double bedroom has the use of fitted robes with shelving, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 4.06m max x 2.46m )
Also a good size double this bedroom includes built in wardrobes and drawers, with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear offering far reaching views.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" Plus Recess x 7' 9" ( 2.90m Plus Recess x 2.36m )
Also positioned to the rear, the final bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising; panel bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and WC. There are tasteful built in cupboards with glass doors, providing useful vanity storage. The room is tiled with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Accessing the property via smart wooden gates, the driveway provides ample off street parking and access to the house with a well tended lawned garden area, featuring trees and flowerbed borders. Access can be gained to the side entrance and rear garden also from the front.
The rear garden offers a patio area ideal for seating and for hosting BBQ's on a lovely summers day. As well as a further lawned garden which is private and enclosed with surrounding flower bed, trees and shrub borders. There is also an outside storage shed, tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62037191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.