2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Terrace, Great Ponton, Grantham
Sold STC £169,950
- Semi-Detached 19th Century Stone Cottage
- Character Building with Period Features
- Spacious Accommodation
- Front Garden and Surprisingly Extensive Rear Garden
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Direct Access to the A1
- Ideally Located Between Grantham and Stamford
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on this charming 19th century semi-detached stone cottage with spacious accommodation and surprisingly extensive rear garden. The property also boasts period features, driveway and single garage and is ideally located between the market towns of Grantham and Stamford.
A charming semi-detached 19th century stone cottage situated in the small and popular village of Great Ponton located in between the market towns of Grantham and Stamford with direct access to the A1. The property has period features and a surprisingly generous and extensive rear garden and off street parking. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer which comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and family bathroom as well as front and rear gardens and a single garage.
The entrance hall is entered by a front door and has storage space under the stairs. Access into the lounge.
Lounge 11' 4" maximum x 10' 10" ( 3.45m maximum x 3.30m )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, open fire with decorative surround and picture railing.
Dining Room 11' 4" maximum x 11' ( 3.45m maximum x 3.35m )
The dining room comprises of UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, wood chip burner, picture railing and door with staircase off. Access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
The kitchen has UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect and side door, bespoke low and eye level units and drawers with solid work tops over, Belfast sink bowl, space for appliances, freestanding cooker and hob, tiled splash backs, radiator and tiled flooring.
The landing has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, hatch access to the loft, fitted cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.33m x 3.07m plus recess )
Bedroom one has UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted cupboard with hanging rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, picture railing and radiator.
The family bathroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and a three piece suite comprising of bath, shower above, wash hand basin and W.C. Airing cupboard, radiator and partly tiled wall.
Up and over door, power and lighting within and side door to the rear garden.
To the front of the property there is a driveway to the side with access to the single garage and gated side access to the rear.
The rear garden is the certainly the biggest surprise! To the rear of the property there is an extensive rear garden which is divided into three different sections. The first being a patio sitting area with two stone outbuildings and timber potting shed. In the second section, there is a kitchen garden with gravelled pathway and stone patio and beyond that there is a long lawned garden with surrounding flower borders, open country views, mature fruit trees, shrubs to the boundary. Also benefits from outside power, lighting and a water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62037230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.