2 bedroom apartment for saleHeath Lane, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £525,000
- Premier woodland location
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Landscaped communal grounds of approximately 6 acres
- Sitting/Dining room with balcony
- We are advised that the lease is 125 years from 25.12.1987 and the service charge is currently £216.55 per calendar month.
- Garage, allocated parking space plus visitor parking.
Situated in the select woodland location of Aspley Heath this spacious two bedroom apartment has stunning views over communal landscaped grounds of approximately six acres. The apartment has use of a lift and benefits from a garage and allocated parking.
Situated in the select woodland location of Aspley Heath this spacious two bedroom apartment has stunning views over communal landscaped grounds of approximately six acres. The apartment has use of a lift and benefits from a garage and allocated parking. Comprising: entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, further bedroom and family bathroom. The apartment has use of a lift, and there is a garage, an allocated, numbered parking space and visitors' parking area.
Doors to all rooms, solid oak antique lacquered flooring, feature stainless steel radiator, two double storage cupboards, decorative coving.
Sitting / Dining Room 26' 11" max x 18' 1" ( 8.20m max x 5.51m )
Double glazed windows to the side and front, double glazed French doors to balcony, all with wooden Venetian blinds, three radiators with radiator covers, carpet, decorative coving, double storage cupboard, feature wall with flock wallpaper. Balcony with cast iron railings.
Kitchen 11' 10" min x 11' 8" max ( 3.61m min x 3.56m max )
Fitted with a range of cream gloss units at base and eye level with solid wood work surfaces. Ceramic one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, Neff induction hob, Neff double oven, space for washing machine, semi-integrated Miele tumble dryer, AEG Electrolux integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, brick style tiles above work surfaces, wooden flooring, Worcester combi boiler in cupboard, radiator with radiator cover, decorative coving, triple aspect windows with wooden Venetian blinds.
Master Bedroom 17' 10" max x 16' max ( 5.44m max x 4.88m max )
Double glazed window to side with wooden Venetian blind, radiator with radiator cover, two double storage cupboards, decorative coving, carpet.
Fitted with low level W.C. with concealed cistern, vanity unit with storage and incorporating large hand basin, mixer tap, large fitted mirror over with lighting and shelving, extra large walk-in shower with thermostatic mixer, shower head over with separate hand held shower head, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor with under floor heating, decorative coving, window to rear with wooden Venetian blind.
Bedroom Two 17' 11" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.46m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to side with wooden Venetian blind, two double storage cupboards, radiator with radiator cover, decorative coving, carpet.
Fitted with low level W.C., vanity unit with storage and incorporating large hand basin, mixer tap, chrome wall mounted bathroom cabinet over with mirrored doors and shaver point, p-shaped bath incorporating folding shower screens, with thermostatic mixer, shower head over and deck mounted hand held shower attachment, chrome towel radiator, solid oak antique lacquered flooring, decorative coving, window to rear with wooden Venetian blind.
Garage with automatic electric door, power and light. Allocated parking space to the front of the property with additional visitor parking.
We are advised that the lease is 125 years from 25.12.1987 and the service charge is currently £216.55 per calendar month. We have not inspected a copy of the lease and would advise prospective purchasers to instruct their legal representative to make relevant enquiries.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62037242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS101954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.