2 bedroom terraced house for saleWharfedale Place, Meanwood, Leeds 7
- Characterful Victorian Terrace House Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Wood Burning Stove In Lounge
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Away From Roadside With Elevated Patio Area - Quiet & Peaceful
- Surrounded By Woodland & Fields Despite Some Commerical Properties In Valley
- Handy For Meanwood, Headingley, City & Universities
This two double bedroom inner terrace house has lots of charm and character and would be ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS, or as a BUY-TO-LET investment being easy to heat and maintain and ideally located for access into Leeds by bus, bike or on foot (the Meanwood Valley Trail at the top of the street is a 20 minute walk into town) as well as being handy for all the shops (including Waitrose), bars and restaurants in both Meanwood and Headingley. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious lounge with dark-wood laminate flooring and a WOOD BURNING STOVE recessed into the chimney breast, separate kitchen, useful cellar, two large bedrooms (the attic having a dormer window offering long-distance views over towards the fields and the Meanwood Valley Urban Farm) and a generous bathroom. GAS CENTRAL HEATING is installed and the windows are DOUBLE GLAZED in uPVC frames. Despite some commercial buildings along Meanwood Road this location is surrounded by woodland and fields, yet the situation is less than one mile from the city centre as the crow flies. A very charming property in a very characterful part of town.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62037908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.