5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarch Road, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of £340,000
- Off Road Parking and Double Garage
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal Family Home
- 15Ft Kitchen
Ideal Family Home
Priced to Sell
Five Double Bedrooms
En-Suite to Master Bedroom
Off Road Parking and Double Garage
No Upward Chain
Upvc Door into;
2.08m x 1.12m (6'10" x 3'8") There is a window to the side, door to garage and door to hallway.
There is a window to the side, stairs leading to bedroom four and five, doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen, porcelain slate effect flooring, smoke alarm and a circular feature window to front.
6.43m x max 6.30m (21'1" x 20'8") There is a feature fireplace with inset marble hearth and a log fuel burner, laminate flooring, two windows to the side, bi-folding patio doors to rear leading to garden and TV and telephone points.
4.65m x 3.40m (15'3" x 11'2") Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating a single sink with mixer taps, integrated appliances including double oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There is an induction hob with extractor overhead and light. There is an impressive large pantry, window to front and doors leading to Conservatory and inner hall.
4.88m x 2.92m (16' x 9'7") This is of a Upvc brick construction, there is a range of matching base units, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, single sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, TV point and door leading to rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, porcelain slate effect flooring, worktop space with storage underneath for shoes, coat hook, wall unit and a shaving point.
There are stairs leading to first floor, window to front and door to bedroom fone.
Bedroom One (Ground Floor)
4.47m x 2.95m (14'8" x 9'8") There are windows to the front and one to rear, wooden flooring and a cupboard with heating system.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with under storage facility, corner bath with independent shower overhead and a shower attachment. There is a heated towel rail, shaving point, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and frosted window to the rear.
3.12m x 1.88m (10'3" x 6'2") This is of a Upvc brick construction, vinyl flooring and door to rear garden.
There are doors to shower room and bedroom two and three, loft access with light and ladder, cupboard and two windows to the rear.
4.39m x 2.95m (14'5" x 9'8") There is a window to the front, electric radiator and TV point.
4.39m x 2.95m (14'5" x 9'8") There is a window to the front and storage cupboard over the stairs.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring and a shaving point.
Open view over lounge and hallway and a circular wooden chandelier.
3.84m x max 3.66m (12'7" x 12') There are two skylight windows to the rear and a smoke alarm.
3.84m x 2.49m (12'7" x 8'2") There is a skylight window to the rear.
5.94m x 4.57m (19'6" x 15') There is an up and over door, power and lighting connected.
There is a shared gravelled driveway leading to the property, which progresses towards the double garage and provides multiple vehicle parking - there is a parcel of land to front under licence for parking etc. The rest of the area is mainly laid to lawn with trees and shrubs and also fully enclosed by a fenced area, there is a gate leading to the property and side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is low maintenance and consists of a block paved area; raised decked area from the lounge, further garden is laid to lawn. There is a summerhouse, ornamental lamp post which is light sensored; the garden is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62037941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.