3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurnhead Road, Larkhall
- Well presented bungalow in popular area of Larkhall
- Big lounge with beautiful oak flooring
- Good sized family kitchen with plenty of storage space
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 with laminate flooring
- Family bathroom with shower
- Well maintained gardens
Would you like it to be in walk in condition throughout - just ready to put your furniture in?
What about a big bright lounge with beautiful oak flooring, neutral decor, dual aspect windows and space for dining?
How about a stunning family kitchen with cream units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback/flooring and a door leading to the garden?
Would you like 3 double bedrooms, all nicely decorated and with wood laminate flooring in bedroom 1?
What about a modern family bathroom with a large feature mirror, shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
How about well maintained gardens with slabbed patio area and mature trees/shrubs to the rear?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 5.33m (17'6") x 4.57m (15'0")
Kitchen 5.33m (17'6") x 2.06m (6'9")
Bedroom 1 4.39m (14'5") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom 2 3.84m (12'7") x 3.15m (10'4")
Bedroom 3 3.89m (12'9") x 3.17m (10'5")
Family Bathroom 2.26m (7'5") x 1.70m (5'7")
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62038802.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.