2 bedroom flat for saleWillowpark Court, Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, ML6
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Ideal buy to let investment property with potential yield circa
- Recently re decorated throughout in neutral tones
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Benefits from GCH and DG
- Security entry
- Residents parking
Ideal investment property or first time buy alike offering potential yield of circa 9% on the preferred ground floor location. The current owners have re decorated throughout so it is in walk in condition. The large open plan living room and kitchen suits modern living with huge windows making it light and spacious. Further benefits include GCH, DG, Security entry and residents parking.
The property is located close to both primary and secondary schools, is a short walk from Airdrie Train Station which allows direct access east and west to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Airdrie Town centre is virtually on your doorstep with a vast selection of shops, restaurants, bars and retail outlets. The property also benefits from its close proximity to the M8 Motorway again with fantastic travel links both east and west.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.