3 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9RQ
- Refurbished detached house on an overall plot of approx. 0.3 acre (sts).
- Lounge/diner plus conservatory.
- Kitchen with integrated appliances.
- 3 double bedrooms - (one with en-suite bathroom, one with ensuite shower room & dressing room).
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Attached drive through garage (doors front and rear).
- Extensive block paved driveway to the front side & rear.
- Generous enclosed rear garden with 2 main garden areas, block paved patio and 2 outbuildings.
- Upvc double glazing & gas central heating.
- Internal viewing a must!
This detached house is situated in a popular residential location and on a generous plot of approx 0.3 acre (sts).
The current owner has undertaken renovation of the property over recent years which includes electrical rewiring, replacing the central heating system, refitted kitchen with integrated appliances, updated bathroom/en-suites and cloakroom, walls & ceilings re-skimmed, updated flooring, Updated roof with retiling & felting, gardens re-landscaped to include the in & out block paved driveway and block paved patio area. The garage has also been updated with electric remote control doors both front & rear giving drive through ability.
The property originally had 4 bedrooms when the current owner bought it, but they adapted the upstairs layout to suit their needs - it could offer the potential to be changed back if a buyer was to re-instate some of the original doorways to alter the upstairs layout (the vendor has put stud walls in place where they were).
Currently the upstairs of the property offers 3 double bedrooms - one having an en-suite bath/shower room & another having an en-suite shower room & dressing room. Downstairs there is a triple aspect lounge/diner, conservatory, refitted kitchen with integrated appliances plus a refitted downstairs cloakroom. At the rear of the property the garden has 3 key areas: the block paved patio area (which also offers potential use for additional off road parking), the main lawned garden plus an additional enclosed garden (currently used as a lawned & vegetable garden area where the owner also keeps their chickens). There is also a wooden workshop with power and lighting plus an additional wooden garden store shed/outbuilding.
An internal viewing is strongly recommended to get a true impression of the property & what it offers.
Feature arched upvc double glazed front entrance doors into:
HALLWAY: 16'6 x 7'9 (5.02m x 2.37m)
Oak flooring with inset doormat area. Radiator. Automatic sensor lighting. Stairs to the first floor with open recess area beneath. Doors to kitchen & lounge/diner.
LOUNGE/DINER: 28'10 x 12'11 (8.78m x 3.93m) max
LOUNGE AREA: 15'4 x 12'11 (4.68m x 3.93m) DINING ROOM AREA: 13'0 x 12'11 (3.96m x 3.94m)
Triple aspect room with upvc double glazed bay window to the front, upvc double glazed windows to the side plus upvc double glazing sliding patio doors to the rear (into conservatory). Oak flooring. 2 Radiators.
CONSERVATORY: 11'2 x 5'5 (3.41m x 1.66m)
Brick and upvc double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, french doors to the rear garden and windows to the side and rear. Modern upright radiator. Tiled floor with under floor heating. Power and lighting. Feature arched upvc double glazed door into:
KITCHEN: 19'9 x 7'9 (6.03m x 2.35m)
Upvc double glazed windows to both sides. Fitted with a range of modern white gloss base units with work tops over and matching wall units with inset lighting beneath. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include: eye level fan oven, hob, extractor, washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator with slim breakfast bar style shelf over. Door to:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a white suite comprising wc and hand basin set to vanity unit. Tiled walls. Radiator. Tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Galleried banister rail. Radiator. Automatic sensor lighting. Loft access (loft has double glazed velux window to the rear).
BEDROOM 1: 13'0 x 12'11 (3.95m x 3.93m)
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. Radiator. Door into:
EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a white suite comprising double shower cubicle with dual head shower unit, wc, twin end bath with centre mixer tap plus hand basin with mixer tap. Extractor. Heated towel rail.
*A buyer could re-instated as the main upstairs bathroom subject to repositioning the heated towel rail & reinstating the door to the landing.
BEDROOM 2: 15'5 x 12'11 (4.69m x 3.93m) max
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed bay window to the front and upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 SUITE:
Comprising bedroom, dressing room (formerly the 4th bedroom) & en-suite shower room.
DRESSING ROOM: 7'8 x 6'4 (2.34m x 1.95m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Open plan to:
BEDROOM: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Loft access. Door into:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a white suite comprising tiled and glazed shower cubicle, hand basin with mixer tap & wc. Tiled splash back. Extractor. Radiator.
OUTSIDE: Overall plot of approx. 0.3 acre (sts)
Low level brick wall to the front perimeter with in and out driveway entrances to the block paved driveway and parking area across the front of the property with double gates and driveway continuing around the side giving additional off road parking and access to the rear. Outside lighting. Tall hand gate to the other side of the property with block paved pathway to the rear.
ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE: 16'2 x 10'1 (4.94m x 3.07m)
Electric remote control doors to both the front and rear providing drive through access. Power and lighting. Gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water. Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Enclosed by wooden fencing. Block paved patio area across the rear of the property which also offer potential for additional off road parking both behind the garage and through the double gates at the side. Main garden area laid to lawn. Outside power points. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Brick BBQ. Wooden fencing with hand gates separates the main garden from an additional enclosed garden area (at the far end of the garden) currently laid to lawn with inset vegetable bedding areas and greenhouse (plus used for chicken runs).
WORKSHOP/ WOODEN GARDEN STORE: 20ft x 10ft
Power & lighting. Windows to the side & double doors to the rear.
ADDITIONAL GARDEN STORE:
Wooden construction with clear corrugated sections. Doors to the side and rear.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band: D.
From the A17 Sutton Bridge - Bridge roundabout take the B1359 Bridge Road turning and follow the road through the village. Take the right hand turning into New Road, follow the road down and the property can be located on the right hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale s and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62039000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.