3 bedroom town house for saleVale Close, Loughborough
Sold STC £190,000
- Guide price of £190,000 to £200,000
- Three bedrooms
- End of town house
- Garage to rear
- Well presented throughout
- Rear garden
Guide price of £190,000 to £200,000
This property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the condition of the property.
Guide price of £190,000 to £200,000
This property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. As this large three bedroom town house is fully modernised and well presented throughout. Great access to M1 motorway and links into loughborough town and surrounding villages. The property is situated close to a new development, the house is only nine years old, still having that new home feel. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the condition of the property.
Double glazed door to front, with understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.36m )
Situated on ground floor. Fitted kitchen, with a range of wall and base units. Double glazed window to front and door leading to hallway. Sink unit, additional work surfaces and partially tiled walls. Integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated dryer and washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Additional breakfast bar.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Situated on ground floor. Double glazed patio door leading out to the garden area and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access via stairs from entrance hallway. Additional storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Stairs from the first floor leading up to the second floor.
Situated on the first floor. Double glazed obscure window to rear. Heated towed rail, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, partially tiled walls and additional storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.51m )
Situated on the first floor. Double glazed french doors leading to a Juliet balcony, electric fire place and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 7" + door recess x 11' 6" MAX ( 3.23m + door recess x 3.51m MAX )
Situated on the second floor. Double glazed window to front, with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 6" MAX ( 2.62m x 3.51m MAX )
Situated on the second floor. Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.31m x 2.59m )
Located at the rear of the property. The garage has up and over doors, with power and lighting.
The rear garden is a fully decked area with fenced boundaries, shed at the bottom of the garden and a side access gate giving access to the drive and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.