3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Avenue, Clarkston, Glasgow
Sold STC £210,000
- Extended and well-presented semi-detached villa.
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern kitchen.
- Three bedrooms, bright bathroom.
- GCH, DG. generous landscaped gardens, driveway, garage.
- Generous landscaped gardens, driveway, garage.
*** CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER AT 12PM ***
This popular style of semi-detached villa has been much improved by the addition of a conservatory to the rear and is set within beautifully landscaped garden grounds.
Enjoying an excellent position within level gardens on this quiet side street, which lies just off Greenwood Road and Hillview Drive, this desirable style of semi-detached villa is presented throughout and should appeal to an array of buyers.
The accommodation extends to; entrance hallway with staircase to upper level and storage cupboard off, modern fitted kitchen, bay window lounge with feature fireplace and open plan access to the dining area. From here, French doors lead to the bright conservatory which offers views over the lovely garden grounds. The upper level hosts three nicely proportioned bedrooms and a bright family bathroom.
Further features include a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing, beautifully landscaped gardens and a mono block driveway that leads to a substantial detached garage.
Richmond Avenue is a short stroll from both Busby and Eaglesham Road, which provide a range of amenities including shops, banks, post offices, eateries and health centre. The area also provides regular bus and rail services making it an ideal base for commuting whilst a good range of leisure facilities, tennis, bowling, golf clubs and parks can be found within the immediate area. This area is also renowned for its high standard of schooling for which this property lies within the catchments at both primary and secondary levels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62039243.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.