5 bedroom character property for saleArgyll Road, Kilcreggan, Helensburgh
Sold STC £395,000
- Substantial Detached Villa
- Four Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Garden Grounds of 1 Acre or Thereby
- Central Village Location
A substantial Victorian detached villa is set within mature private garden grounds in a superb elevated position.
This Victorian detached villa is set within substantial private garden grounds situated in a superb elevated position within Kilcreggan village.
This spacious property makes an ideal family home with many attractive features retained with accommodation over three levels comprising entrance porch, reception hallway, to one side dining room, study and bathroom, to the other side bay windowed sitting room with wood burning stove and French doors leading to the breakfast room, fitted kitchen with AGA, utility room and rear porch.
On the upper level there are four double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. The front bedrooms have views of the Clyde estuary towards Arran.
Oaklea is set within well screened mature garden grounds of 1 acre or thereby which are predominately laid to lawn and comprise a superb range mature shrubs and trees, a vegetable garden, lily pond, greenhouse, workshop shed and large garage/boat house.
The property is entered through a hardwood panelled gate, which opens onto a sweeping driveway running to the side then across the front of the house.
Lounge 18' 9" into bay window x 14' 11" ( 5.71m into bay window x 4.55m )
Dining Room 17' 1" into bay window x 13' 8" ( 5.21m into bay window x 4.17m )
Breakfast Room 14' 11" max x 12' 1" ( 4.55m max x 3.68m )
Kitchen 16' 1" ma x 11' 4" ( 4.90m ma x 3.45m )
Utility 12' x 7' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.41m )
Study 13' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.19m x 2.77m )
Master Bedroom 18' x 14' 8" ( 5.49m x 4.47m )
Bedroom 2 15' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.83m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 3 13' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 4 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 5 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.