2 bedroom flat for saleDownleaze, Stoke Bishop
Withdrawn from Market £545,000
- The characterful accommodation has a bright and spacious feel including a rather special dining room opening into a vaulted kitchen which in turn leads to the rear garden.
- Prestigious and exclusive spot a short walk from Durdham Downs and convenient access to Blackboy Hill, Whiteladies Road, Clifton village and the city centre
- Accommodation: entrance lobby, entrance hall, sitting room, thro' dining room/kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc
- Outside: driveway providing off street parking and garden to the rear measuring 50ft x 38ft
- High ceilings and large windows provide a feeling of light and space throughout the apartment
A grand and impressive 2 bedroom, 2 reception room, 2 'bathroom' hall floor garden flat set in this attractive grade II listed Victorian/Edwardian period semi-detached residence with private entrance, driveway providing off street parking and a rear garden measuring 50ft x 38ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6871422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.