3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Gardens, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PARKING TO FRONT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- THROUGH LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- FORMAL FRONT GARDEN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a extremely rare opportunity to acquire a two storey, three bedroom house WITH PARKING located on one of the city's most highly desirable roads. North Gardens offers easy access to Brightons mainline station.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a extremely rare opportunity to acquire a two storey, three bedroom house WITH PARKING located on one of the city's most highly desirable roads. North Gardens offers easy access to Brightons mainline station with its comprehensive commuter links including London Bridge / London Victoria.
The property is ideally located for the North Laines, city centre shopping, Brighton seafront with its variety of recreational facilities, hobbies and pastimes.
Comprising parking to front, formal front garden area, trough lounge dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, courtyard, stripped wood floors and is offered with no onward chain.
Early viewing considered essential to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed door to front, single glazed window to front, wooden flooring.
Lounge/diner 20' 4" into bay x 14' max ( 6.20m into bay x 4.27m max )
Kitchen 9' 8" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.95m max x 2.11m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed window to rear, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven with gas hobs, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from lounge.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 11' 11" to wardrobes ( 2.95m x 3.63m to wardrobes )
Single glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, wooden floorboards.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" max x 6' 9" max ( 4.65m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, wooden floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.67m )
Single glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, wooden floor.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, fully tiled, cupboard housing combi boiler.
Driveway to front leading to fenced garden.
Paved private patio accessed from lounge/diner, outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62040491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.