2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaple Grove, Mutley, Plymouth
- End terrace house
- Two double bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Free standing bath with separate double shower
- Original features
- Double glazing & central heating
- Off road parking
- Outside patio area
This stylish two bedroom house gives a wonderful cottage feel in a central location. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of this property.
This beautifully presented two bedroom house is a must see. Situated in a popular location, this charming property boasts two double bedrooms with master en suite, a second luxurious bathroom and ample living space. This perfect starter home also benefits from a garden area and off road parking. Call the team today on 01752 662777 to book a viewing.
Living Room 13' x 13' ( 3.96m x 3.96m )
The living room has a side facing double glazed window, radiator, telephoen and tv point. There are built in cupboard, shelves and the focal point of the room is a feature fire place. There is also space for seating and display furniture.
Kitchen/dining Room 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
The fitted kitchen has a sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood above. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and there are also front and side facing double glazed windows.The dining room has a side facing double glazed window, radiator and space for a dining table and chairs. There is also a door which lead to outside.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
The master bedroom has a shower en-suite, with hand basin and toilet, a side facing double glazed window, a radiator, TV point and benefits from built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
The second bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, radiator, and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Bathroom 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
The bathroom has a side facing double glazed window and cmprises of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. There is also a radiator, and loft acces.
We believe the lease is 999 years from 1988
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.