5 bedroom terraced house for saleColliton Street, DORCHESTER
- Central Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- One Bedroom Annex
Formed out of the old QUEENS ARMS PUB, this property is a 5 BEDROOM mid-terrace house boasting a WEALTH OF CHARACTER in DORCHESTER TOWN CENTRE.
This outstanding, Dorchester town centre property must be seen! Set over four floors the property offers flexible accommodation and a lifestyle of convenience.
Formed out of the old Queens Arms Pub, the ground floor offers a comfortable reception room and a stylish kitchen/dining room with stairs leading to the first floor, the bathroom and bedroom one, with built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the front, bedroom two and the bathroom can also be found, on the top floor there are two more bedrooms, currently used a workshop and hobby space, but good sized bedrooms with a wealth of character features.
The property further benefits from a self-contained one bedroom annex on the lower ground floor, it has its own front door so the main accommodation and annex can be used separately or the annex rented out for a separate income. The annex sitting room is accessed via the stairs from the entrance hall and has two light wells offering natural light and a door to a double bedroom with the old cellar stairs forming a delightful feature in the room, a modern fitted kitchen and shower room complete the space.
To the rear of the property is a paved outside space, offering parking or a patio area for drinks and dining or a potted garden.
The property is located very close to the amenities of Dorchester town centre with an array of shops, restaurants and evening entertainment.
Accessed from the main front door, with lockable doors leading to the main house and to the annex accommodation.
Sitting Room 18' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.74m max x 3.68m max )
A comfortable room with a window to the front aspect and door to:
Stairs To First Floor
First Floor Landing
Doors to both first floor bedrooms and the bathroom
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 10" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.74m max x 3.84m max )
The dining area looks out to the rear aspect and has space for a 6 seater table with the kitchen area off to the front. A door leads to the outside space and to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
Stairs To Second Floor
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Stairs To Lower Ground Floor
Living Room 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 13' 3" x 6' 4" ( 4.04m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62040515.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.